Where wisdom strives to be perfect and perfection needs improvement.

The Key

I've been the key to many a door

Poor me, you keep wanting more!

In your loving arms, if I were to fall asleep,

I'll tell you all the secrets hidden deep.

Deeper than the sea can ever be.

If your just and loving eyes, you'll open to see.


Oh pretty baby! Will you just let it go?

And not come after me with your bow and arrow!

A single basket, did I put all my eggs in

Should I have not? Was it a sin?

I knew not of any other way,

Nor do I now, Please believe what I say!


If I were a sea, would you dive in?

All lies aside, we're so much akin!

A safeguard to my secrets, will you be?

To my locked doors, will you be the key?

Posted via email from Immature Wisdom

Observing life, Expressing thoughts, Being Immature, Being Wise.
Rishi Talreja
blog comments powered by Disqus