Where wisdom strives to be perfect and perfection needs improvement.

Rain, rain, go away!

First there was the fog affecting not only the visibility on the road but also my mind. It gave me a chilling fearful feeling that I can't describe in words. Then it started to drizzle. I found a shade and I sat on a small bench under it. There was a radio lying down there. I picked it up and tried to tune it only to find that it won't work. The rain started pouring more aggressively now. I had never liked it when it would pour heavily. I was scared of the water falling from the heaven and it gave me the blues. I was anyway not feeling very comfortable in this town. I needed some sunshine to brighten things up but it was not going to happen anytime soon. All I could do was hope that the rain would stop falling. It didn't. In fact, it started pouring more heavily. I felt a little frustrated and smashed the radio on the wall. Shockingly, the anger treatment got it working. The annoying static was replaced with a familiar tune. If only I could be logical and think of why it would play this song to me. I don't believe in co-incidence normally. And scary as it was already, not being able to think clearly and not knowing how things can act this weird pushed me a step closer towards insanity. I wanted to scream and cry. The radio kept singing...


Rain, rain, go away
I couldn't take you one more day
There's broken glass here on the floor
And I can't take this anymore

Stay, stay don't leave now
I'll do anything but let you go
My hands are cold, my eyes can't see
You can't do this, not to me

Rain, rain, go away
I can't stand this one more day
I'll close my eyes, I'll shut my brain
I can't stand this fucking rain

I can't stand the rain
Close my eyes
Observing life, Expressing thoughts, Being Immature, Being Wise.
Rishi Talreja
blog comments powered by Disqus