Where wisdom strives to be perfect and perfection needs improvement.

Its still the same old story...

I wondered how things could be different if I were a billionaire. The thought amused and hurt me at the same time. A few days ago, if I had that much money, I would have considered myself a successful man. Happy or not I can't say. But successful. Its not an amazement to me anymore how fast things can change. Today, I am sitting here on this old bench under this shade. The rain has stopped pouring but the blues it leaves me with don't go away. I keep thinking where to go next in this lonely town. If I had a billion dollars now, I'd give it to anyone who could take me out of this scary little place and tell me the reason behind everything that was happening to me. I'd have lost everything that my success earned me but I'd have peace of mind. 
 
It has happened to me before. I have lost all memories. I remember only a selected few of them. And they seem insignificant in solving this puzzle, if at all life is that in Silent Hill. My hope has weakened but its still alive and I have no plans to let it go so soon. I look up at the sky and realize that it is still blue even though the grey clouds hide it behind their gloomy face. The sun does find a way through them when it needs to shine. And so it will soon. Till then, I shall wait. In hope.


It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die. 
Observing life, Expressing thoughts, Being Immature, Being Wise.
Rishi Talreja
blog comments powered by Disqus