Where wisdom strives to be perfect and perfection needs improvement.

I needed rest - Silence in Silent Hill

They say we must fight our fears. And the best way to do that is to face them. However, you get time to prepare before you actually jump into the pool, get a tarantula or watch a horror movie alone at night. In my case, I had suddenly woken up to find myself in a town with a strange name, where everyone had disappeared mysteriously and I was uncomfortably looking for someone/something, I had absolutely no idea what or why. The letter with nothing but a name on it - Isis, the picture of three roses and a woman named Krystal, that is what had happened to me till now and something gave me the eerie feeling that what would happen could be worse.

I have always been very sensitive to criticism. I had to face a bitter truth recently. Someone very close to me made me realize how insensitive I can get at times to what others want. I took out the picture from my pocket and kept looking at it for a few minutes. This picture and that park, they both gave me a feeling that I know something I had forgotten. I wish I could just fall asleep and wake up hoping everything was okay. I tried to sleep but my thoughts just didn't let me. The silence around me was creeping me out and I couldn't figure anything out. I needed rest. Peace.
Observing life, Expressing thoughts, Being Immature, Being Wise.
Rishi Talreja
blog comments powered by Disqus